When I placed my order yesterday with Dwayne I wasn`t for sure or didn`t want to take the chance on everything not getting here on time before the show and then what would I do? lol. I ordered PB`s 32oz. of S&W, 32oz. of PB`s S&G, PwC, EX-P, Natty`s, PB`s Wheel Sealant, a hand full of foam applicator pads, my freebie, the green microfiber towel and Dwayne was nice enough to throw in some free Microfiber applicator pads. Thanks alot Dwayne! Your great! At first the Next Day Air was like 60 bucks, and Dwayne was nice enough to find me a better deal and found it for half that price and arrived on time. . Most big companies would just say no we can`t find you any better deal and that be the end of it. I have ordered from Dwayne twice sence I`ve been introduced to his company from this site and highly recommend him. He will take care of you. I just recieved my order today and thought why not take a pic. of everything I have so far. I need to remind you, you people are addictive and I have spent way too much money as is! j/k. No but seriously. I love it here, alot of great information, great people, and car care nuts just like myself. I think I have a nice little collection so far but just give me a year and I`ll have it all! lol. Everyone have a good day and take care.

By the way, what is that smell that the S&W has? Watermellon? The S&G has a nice smell to it as well. Can`t forget the bright color of the Wheel Sealant. I can`t make up my mind on the Wheel Sealant though!

:badabum

Not sure if anyone is interested but the Adams Scratch Removal, Adams Revive and Butter Wax is up for trade if anyone is interested? They are all pretty much full. I`ve used them a couple times on different color cars and didn`t use much at all. So they are still pretty much full. Just PM me if interested! Yall take care.